Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Wish me good luck, I have to go yell at Froghammer."

Sometimes, I find that it's a life imitating art that imitates life sort of day.

And, when you work in the theatre, that means it's a Slings and Arrows sort of day.

So, I bring you, forthwith, one of my favorite scenes from the show, which overall is one of the all time best depictions of what it's really like behind the scenes of a mid-size regional theatre today.

Really.

(It's all good, but pay particular attention between 4:38 and 7:03...)

I have particular affinity with/sympathy for Anna most days....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wrote this incredible ad! I seriously loved examining doing it, tonsil stones you are an awesome article writer.I may take the time to save your websites Satellite direct review which will sometimes come sooner or later. Let me motivate you'll remain ones awesome articles, possess a pleasant holiday break penis advantage review day!